Courthouse of Colonial Williamsburg
Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg 23815 Driving directions
The Green Guide

Useful information

Description

Completed in 1771, the Courthouse is a Georgian brick building. It is topped by an octagonal cupola bearing its original weathervane. Colonial-era trials are staged every day.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Things to see and donearby

Where to sleepnearby