1
The Old Courthouse
11 N. 4th St., Saint Louis 63102 Driving directions
The Green Guide

Useful information

Description

St. Louis' historic Greek Revival courthouse was completed in the 1860s with the addition of a cast-iron dome in the Italian Renaissance style. Under its elegantly restored rotunda, the Old Courthouse now houses the site's National Park Service headquarters, two restored 19C court rooms (2nd floor), and four compact history galleries that chronicle the St. Louis' development from 1764 to the present.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Things to see and donearby

Where to sleepnearby