1
Parc La Cetière
Côte de la Montagne, Québec G1K 8S2 Driving directions
The Green Guide

Useful information

Description

Archaeological excavations undertaken here in 1972 revealed the foundations of five houses dating back to 1685. Destroyed during the Conquest, the five stone houses were rebuilt on the same foundations, only to be destroyed again by fire in 1948. It is possible to make out the foundations of two of them, together with a 420m² trompe l'oeil mural, La Fresque des Québécois, which charts the history of Quebec.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Things to see and donearby

Where to sleepnearby