1
Pleyben Calvary
Place Charles-de-Gaulle, 29190 Pleyben Driving directions
The Green Guide

Useful information

Description

Erected in 1555 near the side portico of the church, this magnificent Calvary with a multitude of statues was moved in 1738 and took on its present appearance in 1743. The Last Supper and Washing of the Feet date from 1650. The enormous pedestal with triumphant gates shows off to advantage the figures on the platform which stand out against the sky in an attractive arrangement.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Things to see and donearby

Where to sleepnearby