Klamath County Museum
1451 Main St., Klamauth Falls 97601 Driving directions
The Green Guide

Useful information

Description

Housed in a geothermally heated building, this compendium of community history contains World War II regalia, a 7,700-year-old tree stump entombed by the eruption of Mount Mazama, a diorama of the 1872-73 Modoc War, and an explanation for those who wonder where the town's falls are-after the town changed its name from "Linkville" to "Klamath Falls" in 1893, the 150ft-wide falls in the Link River were ironically submerged by a 1921 dam.

Localisation

  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Things to see and donearby

Where to sleepnearby