Crown Derby Museum
194 Osmaston Road, Derby DE23 8JZ Driving directions
The Green Guide

Useful information

Opening hours

museum: daily except Sun 10am-3pm - factory: guided tour by prior booking Tue-Thu-11am and 1.30pm, Fri 11am


The new works, founded in 1847, house a collection of Derby porcelain, dating from 1756 to the present day. In the Raven Room a priceless mint collection of porcelain is displayed as it would have been in a Victorian house.


  • Route from this place
  • Directions to this place
  • Route via this place
  • Nearby hotels
  • Nearby restaurants

Things to see and donearby

Where to sleepnearby

Where to eatnearby