Save time: tick the “Take traffic into account” option to avoid traffic jams
The ViaMichelin “Take traffic into account” option for seamless, hassle-free motoring.
When you look for a route, the ViaMichelin app calculates the traffic conditions to suggest the least congested route and get you faster to your destination.
To use this service, just tick the “Take traffic into account” box in “Options” just below the “Departure” and “Arrival” fields of the route planner.
Depending on the evolution of traffic conditions, your ViaMichelin satnav adapts and suggests route changes to get you where you are going faster.
You can also choose the Type of route:
- Discovery: a route that allows you time to explore the tourist sites on the itinerary;
- Economical: the cheapest route whatever the distance and time;
- Fastest: the best route in terms of travel time;
- Shortest: the least number of miles regardless of time;
- Recommended by Michelin: the route recommended by MICHELIN.